gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Whats the latest and greatest movie you have watched?

I recently watched Spiderman: No Way Home and what an amazing movie. Best movie I have seen in awhile as well as best super hero movie I have seen in a long time.

Big MCU fan.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the No Way Home 4K UHD Blu-Ray bundle from Ebay brand new for 20 dollars. Normally I would just not bother and watch my Marvel movies on Disney plus, but considering it's not on there due to being co-owned between Marvel/Sony.... Not really any other choice. Speaking of Marvel... I am quite excited to go see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness next month. This will be the first time I have been to the movies in years. Since before the pandemic started. Never really honestly went to the movies much anyways unless it was a Marvel movie. I think the last time I was to the movies was to see Endgame.

I also re-watched 28 Days Later recently. Good movie. Not really a fan of it's sequel though.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I started watching the Batman the other day on HBO Max and I'm around half way through... Meh. I keep waiting for something to happen lol

I really wanted to like this movie, but not really a fan of it. Incredibly boring, dark and depressing. I don't think I want to watch the rest honestly

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I started watching the Batman the other day on HBO Max and I'm around half way through... Meh. I keep waiting for something to happen lol

I really wanted to like this movie, but not really a fan of it. Incredibly boring, dark and depressing. I don't think I want to watch the rest honestly

It's definitely way to slow... you feel every minute of it's 3 hour runtime. A movie that pulls you in should make you forget about the time passing, like a good book ;)

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of 3 hour movies. Beyond 2 is kind of pushing it for me. But then again, I enjoyed the Snyder Cut of Justice League.. And that was 4 hours. But, I feel like it was actually enjoyable and not snail speed slow. Even though I enjoy both Marvel and DC films, I feel like DC films can be hit or miss. My personal favorite is Aquaman. Oh, and of course, the Dark Knight trilogy.

Reactions: Joshua Luther1

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Took me three days to watch. It does get better about three quarter the way to the end.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Saw Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness last night. Wasn't the best, but still pretty enjoyable. The pacing was definitely off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On my recent trip to Switzerland, I was able to catch up on a ton of movies, including Spiderman: No Way Home, Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, The Batman, Ghostbusters Afterlife, and The Lost City. I found them all pretty enjoyable. Surprisingly, I liked The Batman the most -- I remember being really put off by the previews, since they were all so murky. Ghostbusters Afterlife was also fun, but I wish there had been more Paul Rudd. I figure they were going for the Stranger Things vibe what with the main characters being kids (and including Finn Wolfhard in the cast), but one of the hallmarks of the original was the breezy adult interactions between Peter, Ray, Egon, and Winston.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Anthony