Multi Window Compatible Apps List & User Guide

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Multi Window Compatible Apps & User Guide

Another app with a ton of downloads. Sensorly!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Alex Daubney

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Hey all im after is instagram. Im unable to bring your list up so im unaware if its on there. If it is can someone please post the link. Been trying for weeks to get it on mw. Cheers

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Hey all im after is instagram. Im unable to bring your list up so im unaware if its on there. If it is can someone please post the link. Been trying for weeks to get it on mw. Cheers

Welcome Alex! As far as I know, Instagram hasn't supported the Multi Window feature. Leave them a review on Google Play & send them an email requesting it. That seems to be the best way to get a dev to add it.

Alex Daubney

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site

Welcome Alex! As far as I know, Instagram hasn't supported the Multi Window feature. Leave them a review on Google Play & send them an email requesting it. That seems to be the best way to get a dev to add it.

Hey thanks for the fast response do who exactly should I send the email to?

Posted via Android Central App

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

What is MargetTestApplication? It doesn't seem to be an actual app.
I'm not adding Official NottachXposed since it requires root & that defeats the purpose of this list.

Added, thanks!

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Multi-window compatible 3rd party apps

Could you specify which apps show on which device. On my Note 2, only Polaris shows so I kinda am in the dark. Thanks

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Can anyone edit the apk for jw library please im messing up on the decompiling of the apk file

As stated in the original post, this is not a thread to request apps be made compatible with MW. Also, modifying someone else's app (property) is wrong & most likely illegal. Please take this request elsewhere.

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

The apps listed here as being compatible with multi window on the Note 2 - do they also support multi window on the original Note 10.1?
Because I can’t seem to find a way to use the Youtube app with multi window on my Note 10.1. Any help would be appreciated.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

The apps listed here as being compatible with multi window on the Note 2 - do they also support multi window on the original Note 10.1?
Because I can’t seem to find a way to use the Youtube app with multi window on my Note 10.1. Any help would be appreciated.

The Note 2 & an S3 are the only MW devices that I have, that's why I've asked for everyone's input to make the list as complete & useful as possible.

Now that there are more devices that have MW & if I get enough feedback to add the info, would you (& everyone else) like me to start tracking which devices have which apps compatible? I can only do this if I get enough people contributing with enough devices & on enough networks.

Who's in?

Deborah Ise

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

Why is Google Calendar not enabled for multi window? This must be one of most common apps you need in multi-window.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow