Multi Window Compatible Apps List & User Guide

Ky B-Q

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Multi Window Compatible Apps & User Guide

So we cannot add apps to the Multi Window screen, thereby adding them to the panel?

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

So we cannot add apps to the Multi Window screen, thereby adding them to the panel?

Welcome to the forums!

Samsung designed MW so that it was up to each developer to add the functionality or not.

There are 2 other ways to add any app to MW - root your phone or modify the app yourself. Please do not discuss either of those options in this thread, there are lots of resources (some are in this forum) around to learn more about them.

Have a great day!

Chris Carlson2

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site

I downloaded translate free which is on this list but it does not show in the multi window or edit fields. any idea how to get it there? do I have to reboot phone first?

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I downloaded translate free which is on this list but it does not show in the multi window or edit fields. any idea how to get it there? do I have to reboot phone first?

It looks like they removed it. Thanks for letting us know.

When an app is compatible, it'll just be in the MW panel (or at least the edit window) after it's installed. You shouldn't need to reboot or anything.

aemxle

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, new here, i'm italian, sorry for not perfect english! Yes please... need Google Drive! It's impossible that Google Drive doesn't go... i need Drive multitasking like bread... i tried "floating app" but i've understand that it uses own app and not make the possibility to uses every app... such in case google drive... so...