My Phone Was Stolen

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Package delivered by FedEx a little while ago. Opened package immediately and no phone. Chased down FedEx driver and refused delivery. Took some pictures and now I have to deal with Samsung, AT&T, and probably FedEx.

36c18c389b92855ecb33b85a57b2c3d8.jpg

That is atrocious! These people are horrible! I'm so sorry this happened to you.

These situations make one hesitate to order online. Samsung should be notified -- even though it's a FedEx thing. Maybe they should be aware of the situation, because it's clearly not a one-off kind of thing.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like these manufacturers need to start using tamper resistant packaging for shipments. Heck, even a tamper proof packing tape would be a dead giveaway that protects the buyer.

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm also very surprised that the driver let you refuse delivery after you'd already signed for the package, taken possession, and opened it outside the driver's view.

I didn't sign for the delivery. I heard the box when it was tossed against the front door. Open the door and saw the FedEx driver driving off. Immediately opened the box and found the phone was gone. Jumped in my truck and caught up with the driver. He called is supervisor and the supervisor suggested that I refuse delivery. I took the pictures and he left with the package. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I caught up with the driver, but I did want to look him in the eyes to make sure it wasn't him. I'm certain it wasn't.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't sign for the delivery. I heard the box when it was tossed against the front door. Open the door and saw the FedEx driver driving off. Immediately opened the box and found the phone was gone. Jumped in my truck and caught up with the driver. He called is supervisor and the supervisor suggested that I refuse delivery. I took the pictures and he left with the package. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I caught up with the driver, but I did want to look him in the eyes to make sure it wasn't him. I'm certain it wasn't.

That's very odd, they usually have you sign for stuff like that, and FedEx has never just tossed something like that against my door.

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's very odd, they usually have you sign for stuff like that, and FedEx has never just tossed something like that against my door.

My driver said they are not taking signatures. He just signed Covid 19 for the refusal of delivery. The only reason I was home was because so many people on here said they required signature.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz