My visit to the ER with my Galaxy S III

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all. I'm hanging in there. No work for the rest of the week for me. Hoping this goes away soon. Even scarier, i'm about to take my first percecet pill ever. I hear these things are crack cocaine. I just can't win this week.

On another note, I was shock to get all 5 bars inside the hospital. Don't know if it was the antennas on top of the building or what. But never seen an S3 with all bars active... shockin!!!!:eek: I only get 2 bars or 3G

I had 2 of them 2 months ago... Back to work next day (worked from home after released from ER)

Ya.. I'm hard core, but never want them again. Ever. Ever ever.

Get better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

fotd

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
In case you didn't pass it yet. The worst part is kidney to bladder (the give me a knife I'll get this thing out pain) , once it's there you're good. I didn't realize that until I had one, the actual evacuation part was nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a kidney stone once. I couldn't pass it, so in the tube went down my urethra. Thankfully they knocked me out for that. Of course, when they took the tube out, I was wide awake. That was awkward and a lesson in humility.

Glad your phone kept you company during your ordeal.

zack7687

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Been laying on my bed since I left the hospital. I've Googling all day on what causes kidney stones. Most say its the what you eat. But I can think of another thing that I do that I will cut back on for awhile and that's Creatine. I lift weights 2 to 3 times a week at the gym at my job. I take 2 creatine pills 45 minutes before a workout. One of the things I read said food sometimes don't dissolved properly which would cause build up in the kidney. What if my creatine doesn't dissolved. The not so good ones takes times to dissolved. Maybe its that. Now ive been working out for over 10 years. When I get back i'm going natural. Probably forever natural. After this morning's event, I'm looking at things differently now. I never been to the ER for something like this.

Hope you feel better man. Overuse of creatine could cause kidney stones but its unlikely. What are you dosing it at? Effective daily doses are 3-5g/day to reach/maintain saturation. You should be drinking at least a gallon of water a day as well. Nice to see another gym junkie on here.

Sorry to get OT!

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Depending on the day, its between 2.5g to 3.5g. I plan on stopping a lot of things after this. No more creatine for awhile,

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Depending on the day, its between 2.5g to 3.5g. I plan on stopping a lot of things after this. No more creatine for awhile,

Yeah stay off that for good!! Only supplement I take currently is Whey protein for muscle recovery after my training. Otherwise, just eat healthy! :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe