N10+ weird wifi issues,need advice

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
So I have weird wifi issues at one specific place in the center of the city twice this time.
So there is one place in city,where there are lots ofi wifi networks but all of them have weak signal.
So I turned ON the phone and WiFi and it didn't find nor any single network,I turned off wifi on again nothing (pic. 1)
Here is the picture of that issue.
I also can not find what model of wifi card is in my phone,to check if it was replaced,so I'm suspicious about that.
Btw I don't have any wifi issues when I am on local coffee shops/bars nor at home.
Just at places where like wifi signal is weak and like there are many networks at that place.
So what is this issue about?
What is causing the phone that acts like this?
p.s. I'm suspicious that wifi chip has been replaced or something was changed on the phone though no issues at home/local bars etc...
Just outdoors in places where there is weak wifi signal and many networks.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
So I have weird wifi issues at one specific place in the center of the city twice this time.
So there is one place in city,where there are lots ofi wifi networks but all of them have weak signal.
So I turned ON the phone and WiFi and it didn't find nor any single network,I turned off wifi on again nothing (pic. 1)
Here is the picture of that issue.
I also can not find what model of wifi card is in my phone,to check if it was replaced,so I'm suspicious about that.
Btw I don't have any wifi issues when I am on local coffee shops/bars nor at home.
Just at places where like wifi signal is weak and like there are many networks at that place.
So what is this issue about?
What is causing the phone that acts like this?
p.s. I'm suspicious that wifi chip has been replaced or something was changed on the phone though no issues at home/local bars etc...
Just outdoors in places where there is weak wifi signal and many networks.

I get the same results on my phone, regarding identifying the chipset manufacturer so I wouldn't worry about it especially since I bought my phone directly from Verizon brand new when the model first came out. This issue is because your phone is having trouble jumping from network to network to network as one slowly gets more and less signal strength than the others which is understandable. I have a pretty complicated Wi-Fi setup at home with several access points and in order to make sure the phone prioritizes 5GHZ and Wifi 6 (rather than 2.5GHZ etc) across available access points even when they all have strong signal strength, I use this software which may help also with your issue - as Wi-Fi that's got a weak signal should generally be ignored as it's a waste of time - SmartWifiSelector (Google Play store). Good luck, let us know how it goes.

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay I will see about that.Thank you.
I just noticed this:
I just went to my balcony and simply this phone doesn't detect as many networks as my Ulefone Power 5S,N10+ detected just 8 and chinese phone 13.
Then all of the sudden phone goes crazy in like 5-10 min and detects like 12 network.
And though signal strength is nearly the same between phones,I'm getting even 10 % lost in download when I do speed test and compare 2 phones.
I live in poor country and 99 % of all networks are 2.5GHz,maybe that is the issue with N10+?
Does your phone act like mine,at start recognizing only few networks waaay less then other phones?
This is particulary interesting it happens outdoors.

paparazzo79

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I get the same results on my phone, regarding identifying the chipset manufacturer so I wouldn't worry about it especially since I bought my phone directly from Verizon brand new when the model first came out. This issue is because your phone is having trouble jumping from network to network to network as one slowly gets more and less signal strength than the others which is understandable. I have a pretty complicated Wi-Fi setup at home with several access points and in order to make sure the phone prioritizes 5GHZ and Wifi 6 (rather than 2.5GHZ etc) across available access points even when they all have strong signal strength, I use this software which may help also with your issue - as Wi-Fi that's got a weak signal should generally be ignored as it's a waste of time - SmartWifiSelector (Google Play store). Good luck, let us know how it goes.

So what does this software do?
I just did compare test with S7 edge and S7 edge beats this phone...wtf??I'm just uploading video to yt and will post here link.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorious Woman