N4 qualifies for 50GB cloud storage

habskilla

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My post was a reply to c_hri_s where they said "Oh, and box.net do have a desktop app now, so you can manage your files from a PC". This is why I said "I have not been able to find it for the free version. Could you provide a link to the desktop app?". Now you say there is no app. Is it possible that you and I could be wrong and c_hri_s knows something we do not? This is what I am attempting to find out so I am waiting for c_hri_s to respond to see if he knows something I don't.

There is no app needed if all you want to do is upload files - you just login to the site and use your browser. If you want to create a sync folder, install this: https://www.box.com/download-box-sync/

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Just download the Box app and registered.. Like how it automatically recognized I had an LG N4 and immediately got the 50GB free :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just download the Box app and registered.. Like how it automatically recognized I had an LG N4 and immediately got the 50GB free :)

Also, if you already have a Box account, logging into it from your Nexus 4 will upgrade it to 50 gigs.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited: