Name the Note 8

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
How about: The Note that slaps N7 owners in the fetching face because they blew upgrades on the Note 7 and now have no note because they had to switch to something else due to us trying to kill them with fire.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that they are going to drop it down to two phone lines - the smaller S and the larger S Edge, and simply pop a stylus into the S Edge. That would allow them to satisfy the vast majority of all of their customers and go back to a yearly release schedule.

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Nope 8
Just kidding, I'll be pre ordering the note 8 if and when it comes out.

Same here. I'm actually typing this with my Note 7. Haven't turned it in yet. I absolutely love this phone! I'm trading it for the LG V20 as soon as its released, but the day a new Note comes out.... No matter what they happen to name it.... I'm getting one. Samsung is far too big for this issue to sink them. And those who have been long time users of the Note series, such as myself, will mainly remain loyal (mostly, though I'm sure some will jump ship). It's the best phone I have ever had... By far!

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
My guess is that they are going to drop it down to two phone lines - the smaller S and the larger S Edge, and simply pop a stylus into the S Edge. That would allow them to satisfy the vast majority of all of their customers and go back to a yearly release schedule.

The S edge is basically a Note 7 without the spen and optical sensor.... And a tad smaller.

I'd keep the Note name but restart the series. Call it the Note Professional. And go from there.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I'm actually typing this with my Note 7. Haven't turned it in yet. I absolutely love this phone! I'm trading it for the LG V20 as soon as its released, but the day a new Note comes out.... No matter what they happen to name it.... I'm getting one. Samsung is far too big for this issue to sink them. And those who have been long time users of the Note series, such as myself, will mainly remain loyal (mostly, though I'm sure some will jump ship). It's the best phone I have ever had... By far!
I don't think this will sink them either, in fact the next one that comes out I think will generate one he%# of a sales spike 😃

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle