need a decent case

Xuvetyn

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up a HOX a week ago and got the Zagg screen protector and a Speck case. Even after waiting a good day for the shield to set, the Speck bubbled the shield at the bottom. Returned the Speck for an Otterbox Commuter, and it bubbled the shield horribly on the left side. ATT installed the Zagg, but won't take a return, so I'm stuck with it unless I shell out for another screen. Anyone have luck with getting the Zagg shield to play nicely with a case? I like the Commuter, but at this point I'd take anything that would work.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a HOX a week ago and got the Zagg screen protector and a Speck case. Even after waiting a good day for the shield to set, the Speck bubbled the shield at the bottom. Returned the Speck for an Otterbox Commuter, and it bubbled the shield horribly on the left side. ATT installed the Zagg, but won't take a return, so I'm stuck with it unless I shell out for another screen. Anyone have luck with getting the Zagg shield to play nicely with a case? I like the Commuter, but at this point I'd take anything that would work.

I have a zagg screen protector and the commuter case and I have no issues. I got mine at best buy and they put it on. If they install it, they will replace it at anytime if it starts to bubble, at least my local one does. I always get zagg and have best buy install it, never had any issues.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Xuvetyn

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, ATT isn't giving me that: they told me to request a new protector from Zagg, but that it would probably bubble again. I may just have to go that route.

I have a zagg screen protector and the commuter case and I have no issues. I got mine at best buy and they put it on. If they install it, they will replace it at anytime if it starts to bubble, at least my local one does. I always get zagg and have best buy install it, never had any issues.

myrddincox

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Low and behold, walk into my local Sam's Club yesterday to find a display of phone cases that included the Incipio Silicrylic and Incipio Feather case for te HTC One X. If you are considering these, you might find 'em there!

Xuvetyn

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
After trying the Speck and Otterbox Commuter cases, I picked up the Platinum hard case from Best Buy and am very pleased with it. A little tricky to get on without peeling back the Zagg screen protector, but once I got it on, I haven't had any problems with it bubbling. It does add quite a bit of bulk, which may turn some off.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox commuter. And that saying a lot coming from me, because I've always been a hater of Otterbox. Too expensive and all it did was bulk up your phone. Nowadays, however, your phone is bulky period, And the commuter case does a nice job of keeping it slim. The defender case is just too much though.

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Speck one they sell at AT&T, white with some black on it, great case.

schlemer

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
What about the people with defenders.? You have to admit their pretty great too. Dam things are near to indestructible,but im not complainin,thats awsome lol.

I love the Otterbox Defender.The front sheild is a plus. It is a non-adhesive and is part of the case. I do not use the clip, it is just to dorky for me. The phone fits fine in my back pocket. Solid case that will protect my One X.

xartic1

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had problems with invisible shield to a small degree and what usually helps is letting the screen protector carefully dry for 24 hours

puffski

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a black case mate barely there case. They're one of my favorites. And I've got a whole bunch of cases on the way from ebay! All inexpensive so I can alternate between my cases :D

prenoobster

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
wanted to post back and say that the White Nillkin TPU Case was the best case i purchased out of the two i bought off ebay..
the nillkin is slim and fitted so there is hardly any bulk - i would recommend this case and might buy another

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174