Need an answer quick, app's close after non random intervals.

A

AC Question

Ok, to start off, i'm a pretty tech savy guy, straight outta school (IT), so i know some stuff concerning this.

After buying my LG G4c i wanted to play some games i had fun with on my old phone, no biggie, then after a month or so, they just started to crash, no error report or anything, just closes like i pressed the home button ( i didnt), now it seems that every app has a certain time that it closes, some examples:

Terraria - 30-40 mins.
Rebuild 3 - 2-3 h.

I've narrowed it down to not being ram, because c'mon, it has 1 Gb of ram, it isn't processor or "video card". Specs for refference:

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
CPU Quad-core 1.2/1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 306

1 GB RAM

It closes like that every time, absolutely almost no exceptions. I do have 6.0 android marshmallow tho, don't know if it is because of that, but i hope atleast some of you guys know anything about this, need answers as fast as possible :/.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
If the issue started after you updated to MM...then I would suggest wiping your partition cache in recovery (do this regardless of MM) no data loss will occur. And if that doesn't work, you'll need to do a factory reset of the device.

Note: If you installed any other programs around the time your issues started, try uninstalling them, as the could be causing the issue.

Chris