Nekkidddd

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone rocking their Note 2 without a case?

There is a Naked Note 2 thread in the Verizon Note 2 subforum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/261469-naked-note-2-a.html

You'll note one of the problems with the AC forum layout here is that there is this general Note 2 forum, and several carrier-specific Note 2 subforums. Unfortunately, many if not most of the threads in the carrier-specific subforums are not carrier-specific.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, many if not most of the threads in the carrier-specific subforums are not carrier-specific.
And many of the posts in the general forum are carrier specific.
I'm not sure if people don't know the difference or don't know enough to realize there is a difference. Or just don't care. :(

helloyo53

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
As much as I hate it, I do have a case on my GN2 (just the Samsung case for it). I'm too much of a clumsy/dropsy person for me to trust myself without a case. Although if I'm using it in bed or in my living room (squishy furniture with carpetted floors), I may take it out of the case, which feels a crapload better!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
As much as I hate it, I do have a case on my GN2 (just the Samsung case for it). I'm too much of a clumsy/dropsy person for me to trust myself without a case. Although if I'm using it in bed or in my living room (squishy furniture with carpetted floors), I may take it out of the case, which feels a crapload better!

I use the Samsung Protective Bumper with a screen protector. I'm not at a high risk of dropping my phone but I need screen protection since its in my pocket so I mind as well protect the corners too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I prefer a case for this phone. The power button for ne is in a crappy location and I constantly touch it. With the case the button is recessed and I almost never touch it on accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I use it naked and with the Note 2 flip cover. It just depends on where I am.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums

beandoc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Seidio case and holster that I only use when I'm wearing scrubs or anything else without good pockets. Otherwise, naked all the time. The device, that is.

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I prefer a case for this phone. The power button for ne is in a crappy location and I constantly touch it. With the case the button is recessed and I almost never touch it on accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, and it makes it less slippery in your hand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk