Netflix app has an update in the market

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I love how there's 20 threads about netflix today.
Well, I love how we are now officially in a time-warp. We are exactly at the point where we all thought we would be on March 17th! :)

-Frank (Well, except for Skype Video - but that's coming too!)

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I love how we are now officially in a time-warp. We are exactly at the point where we all thought we would be on March 17th! :)

-Frank (Well, except for Skype Video - but that's coming too!)

Yeah, now they just need to make Skype work and the phone will be where it should've been 4 months ago!

Doctor A

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I am assuming you need gingerbread to work on thunderbolt and will not work on froyo. I just installed on stock tb and instead of playing video netflix will go back to start screen without playing video.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I am assuming you need gingerbread to work on thunderbolt and will not work on froyo. I just installed on stock tb and instead of playing video netflix will go back to start screen without playing video.
Check the Market again. You should now find a Netflix "update" that fixes that error so it will work on Froyo.

-Frank

Reactions: Doctor A

l0wr1d3r

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Grabbed that update, seems like they pushed it out a hell of a lot faster than we've been conditioned to expect. I was thinking... next week?

RJSAdvisors

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep. It works just fine. I just downloaded the app from the Marketplace and installed it on my stock TBolt with MR2 and Froyo, and it is working flawlessly. I sure am glad we did not have to wait for the Gingerbread update to get this up and running. All we need now is Skype Video to achieve the full promise of the TBolt's initial advertising. This is also another reason to order one of the new TBolt cradles so you can watch Netflix and not worry about the phone's battery. I like the looks of the Seidio cradle because it should accommodate my rubberized protective case. :D