Netflix running great on Droid Pro

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
To follow up on my previous post in response to somebody asking if Netflix runs alright on the Droid Pro I figured I'd post my results. I am currently running a non-rooted Motorola Droid Pro running Android 2.2.1 through Verizon (No Gingerbread necessary). I recently saw a post on another site about an updated version of Netflix being released so I checked the Android Marketplace even though the Droid Pro was not listed as one of the supported devices but didn't see it there. I checked around to find the .apk file to just give it a shot though since I had tried previous versions of Netflix and they failed to work. Well thankfully downloading it this time around gave me a pleasant surprise! The official Netflix release is working well on my Droid Pro! The only very minor issue is there's a bit of skipping initially when a movie starts video wise, but then it seems to sync up with the audio in a second or 2. Other than that I have not experienced any issues. I have only played it through wifi and have yet to test it out through 3g. The original article that included the apk file is below as well as a direct apk download link. Once the apk file is downloaded, simply open your taskbar and the file should show up under downloads. Click it and install and bam, you've got Netflix. Hope this is clear for anybody that was having trouble. Enjoy!

Droid Life Article: New Netflix Version 1.3 Works On Honeycomb Tablets, Download It Here - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

apk: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY