psychotron

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. New to AC, but not Mobile Nations as I've been on the WP Central forums for some time. I'm due an upgrade on ATT and I'm leaving the platform as my Samsung Focus and I were jilted by MS when they brought out WP8 and left us with absolutely no software upgrade path (fool me once,.....). Just waiting til the end of this month when the two new biggies drop and I can go in and handle the handsets in person to make a decision on which one I'm going to purchase. Til then I look forward to absorbing knowledge and opinions on all the current Android devices.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC! You'll love it here :)

In addition to trying out the phones yourself (that's always a good thing to do), look for reviews on this website so you can get an idea of how the phones do with prolonged and day-to-day usage.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. New to AC, but not Mobile Nations as I've been on the WP Central forums for some time. I'm due an upgrade on ATT and I'm leaving the platform as my Samsung Focus and I were jilted by MS when they brought out WP8 and left us with absolutely no software upgrade path (fool me once,.....). Just waiting til the end of this month when the two new biggies drop and I can go in and handle the handsets in person to make a decision on which one I'm going to purchase. Til then I look forward to absorbing knowledge and opinions on all the current Android devices.

Welcome to Android and the Forums. The best thing I can tell you is figure out what features on a phone you like and choose a phone based on that info.

psychotron

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys.

Welcome to AC! You'll love it here :)

In addition to trying out the phones yourself (that's always a good thing to do), look for reviews on this website so you can get an idea of how the phones do with prolonged and day-to-day usage.

Yeah, I've already been reading reviews until I feel like my brains are about to leak out of my ears. I'm usually really good about obsessively researching stuff to death before a big purchase. Drives my wife crazy. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88