new kit kat!

Jake Cukich

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Just read on drippler a new softwear update was released today. Fixes issues! Check for the update. My phone didnt get it yet but it is confirmed!

Posted via Android Central App

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
That's not a software update. It's an app the requires you to root the phone. I was referring to the statement made by the OP actually, which is a pile of shi!t.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Jrummy has a fix for the write to sd card in the play store (you have to be rooted)

That's not a software update. It's an app the requires you to root the phone. I was referring to the statement made by the OP actually, which is a pile of shi!t.

Didn't he say its in the play store and you have to be rooted?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

sean2021

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I just received a update to my GN3 a hour ago, the release notes just said Stability Improvements and it installed yet another bloatware app called "My Galaxy"

Edit: I'm on KitKat

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I had a first KK update today at 27.66mb. Said stability improvements. Actually scrolling and switching apps quicker, but it may be my imagination after 1 hour. Really hoping it improves the wifi.
pyvadeza.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I just updated mine. Will this fix the poor battery??

This small update doesn't say. If you have poor battery after KK there are several threads running, but mine and most find it is very good so you may be able to isolate what's causing your drain if it is bad after a few days. I cannot think of solutions but you can use the search forums feature. This minor upgrade I have only had a couple of hours.
I recently downloaded the GSam battery app, paid, and without any settings it seemed to battery improve performance as well as monitor it. Just my opinion on it.

anon5658834

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My battery lasts me a day at most but it isn't as good as before on JB. I have tried many things to no avail. I've noticed on this update there is a change to network settings now there is 4G/3G/GSM in one setting.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My battery lasts me a day at most but it isn't as good as before on JB. I have tried many things to no avail. I've noticed on this update there is a change to network settings now there is 4G/3G/GSM in one setting.

I don't monitor my battery too closely as no day is the same. I will keep an eye after this update.
Good spot if its changed on yours. Mine is the same if this is what you mean. My N9005 was bought on Amazon UK.

yte4ybar.jpg

anon5658834

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Well before I only had the 3 network settings options. After the update I noticed it put me back on 4G cos before the update I wasn't using 4G at the time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte