New phone (dropped calls, texting issues)

flyinb501

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, I just picked up a manufacturer refurb galaxy s2. So far it has been great until I actually had to make some phone calls. It's dropped almost every phone call, and I hear a weird clicking sound like every 10 seconds or so. Also, one of my friends complained that my texts were coming through all broken up, and not making any sense. Also, there was one text that I just wasn't able to get to go through. The phone is in like new condition, and has been great otherwise. Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about fixing this? The phone is stock and running on 4.0.4.

TIA

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, I just picked up a manufacturer refurb galaxy s2. So far it has been great until I actually had to make some phone calls. It's dropped almost every phone call, and I hear a weird clicking sound like every 10 seconds or so. Also, one of my friends complained that my texts were coming through all broken up, and not making any sense. Also, there was one text that I just wasn't able to get to go through. The phone is in like new condition, and has been great otherwise. Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about fixing this? The phone is stock and running on 4.0.4.

TIA

You are on Sprint?

flyinb501

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That was the first thing I did after I got it. However, I did it again last week and so far I haven't experienced any problems. Knock on wood!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That was the first thing I did after I got it. However, I did it again last week and so far I haven't experienced any problems. Knock on wood!

Hopefully it is fixed.
See you around the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel