New Priv owners, what phone(s) were you using before?

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Just curious if you can share what phone(s) you were using and whether the Priv will be your main daily driver at least for the next 6 months?

Thanks.

Via Asian Storm up at Crackberry.

Media Warrior

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Blackberry Passport was primary and Z30 backup. Now with the Priv I will probably sell the Z30 and get a Telus replacement if this fails.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Passport SE/Classic which was also carried with a iPhone 6 at all times for certain apps I had to have.

Now just the Priv.

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I was using a Oneplus One. Bought it outright obviously, and I couldn't help pick this up on AT&T Next Plan. Definitely plan on giving this thing every opportunity to be my daily driver for the life of the payment plan.

frisco49ers

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Had/have a Z30, still getting use to this Priv...
Got spoiled with the little OS improvements that BlackBerry has done over the years that are not on Android.

FirstBerry101

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Moto g. Will be using this until a new keyboard android comes out and then will re evaluate. So far as very happy with this phone.

I was also using a BlackBerry Passport. Still best OS out there but I was tired of lugging two phones around.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've ordered a priv, and am currently using a Moto X. I'm hoping I can handle the larger form factor. I still miss the keyboard on my late departed pre, but have gotten used to Swype, so we will see whether I still use a physical keyboard or not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy