New Skin for the forums - your feedback essential!

Kittawa

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, first time posting in here! :D

I'm a call center agent, and I use this site CONSTANTLY, and I can say that my co-workers do as well. I like the new font style, it'll make it a little easier to find my answer so I don't have to force too much rapport with a customer to where it sounds like I'm stalling. ;)

StoneRyno

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks good. I use multiquote enough that I'd be disapointed to not have it. I work around it on the rare forum that doesn't offer it by opening new tabs from the quote button and copy and paste each quote to one reply box. Obviously multiquote button makes this painless.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Multi quote is a valuable tool to a user that is properly using the tools provided to them. If you come into an area with multiple posts of the same situation or very similar its a nice feature to have.

News tip.. I think this is a feature we can live without.

I second the multi quote.

menelfloss

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The larger type is cool, but I am not a fan of the new font. I find the existing font easier to read. Have you tried simply bumping up the existing font?

sonarchist

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Multi-quote serves as an educational tool in the Forums: it can high lite a reasoned argument very quickly and create consensus with very little effort on the part of the poster............seasoned forum users will miss this tool, especially in the developers forums...................the news link, not so much................ *edit: went back in for a second look at the skin: fresh looking, easier to read, punchy + vivid feel to it, easy on the eyes!........thnx for this opportunity to weigh in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScandaLeX

TCD

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I like the new look, if the end product works as wekk as it looks like it should you'll have a big hit on your hands. :)

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Multi-quote serves as an educational tool in the Forums: it can high lite a reasoned argument very quickly and create consensus with very little effort on the part of the poster............seasoned forum users will miss this tool, especially in the developers forums...................the news link, not so much................ *edit: went back in for a second look at the skin: fresh looking, easier to read, punchy + vivid feel to it, easy on the eyes!........thnx for this opportunity to weigh in.

I am a seasoned user of multiple forums and I couldn't imagine multi quote being taken away. I find it to be invaluable!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authority_Institute