New to Android, sort of

Keith Wardlow

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Last phone I used was the Samsung Vibrant, then I became an iPhone user, but got tired of their minimal upates to each phone, anyway, every time I lock my phone, there is a green LED light, I know it flashes blue when I get a notification, but what is the green for?

Posted via the Android Central App

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Last phone I used was the Samsung Vibrant, then I became an iPhone user, but got tired of their minimal upates to each phone, anyway, every time I lock my phone, there is a green LED light, I know it flashes blue when I get a notification, but what is the green for?

If it's a galaxy s6 that light usually comes on if you have it plugged into the charger and it's 100% complete

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, I'm a total moron. I just joined Android Central today. I saw this question as an unanswered question at the top of the page and didn't know that it was from the Galaxy S6 Forum. That's why I was asking what kind of phone you had. Now I see how you see where the post is from. *facepalm*

Keith Wardlow

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Haha, I have a Mophie Juice Pack case on my Galaxy S6 and I completely forgot the switch was on, on the back of the case and every time I looked at my pbone at work, it was at 100%, and I said to myself, this battery is awesome on this phone all of a sudden, haha, then I realized the case was s keeping it at 100%, the case stops charging the phone when it hits 100% though

Keith Wardlow

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Haha, yeah I forgot to mention what phone I have, but good thing there is a separate forum for most of the Anrdoid phones

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

Depends on the apps you have installed. Numerous apps allow you to set the LED color for notifications - and there is nothing preventing you from having multiple apps using the same color.

Keith Wardlow

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I keep getting email notications from this app of people posting new threads, and how do I turn that off and get push notifications to my phone of when people reply to my threads/posts?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Select the Subscribed button and uncheck the threads that you don't want. Select My Threads and check the ones you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attila