New to rooting...making due with my charge

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Any rooting advice for my charge would be great... you guys seem awesome and informative and I'm doing my homework before I attempt this myself. Had to unroot to stock due to a friend doing it the first time so I think I have a grip on what I'm doing. Nice to meeeet everybody!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

Did you try looking/searching the Charge forum to see if there is anything there that might help you?

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
So I achieved root...followed some very simple instructions went fast and seems to have worked great. However the rom toolbox I was using before when a friend did my root doesn't seem to be cooperating and either fc's when working with my apps or just hangs there like it's not responding... tried some different toolboxes but is it possible to have had the full version of rom toolbox without it being listed in my play store? I wish I had paid attention when the friend rooted before but no longer have them to ask for advice... but any is greatly appreciated I'd just like to freeze a few apps like I could before I enjoy the full use of my ram and memory :)
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I don't have any experience rooting just yet. This is the Introduction forum anyway. :p Try posting your question in General Help and How To to see if you can get some help.

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Posted in charge forum thanks! New to forum stuff as Well never really needed much advice until I decided to hold out til Verizon will let us corporate lines have an s3... January is too far away to deal with this headache a the time... it's too bad they dont help their managers out!!

Sent from my SCH-I510

jesse craig

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
hey i have a quick quiestion please help ok i have a pantech burst i dont know what happend to it but when i try to turn it on it just stays stuck on the pantech logo screen and never starts up it just stays there cant even turn it off i have to pull the battery and put it back in and it still sdtays stuck on the pantech screen my pc suiet wont recognize the phoine any help please can u spread this message around i really need this phone please

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Can you boot to the boot menu? You do this usually by holding down one or both volume buttons while holding down the power button. This should be done from an off state, not while the phone is on.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I use the? On tool box by j rummy and don't be afrade to email him he's super responsive and helps out and updates frequently but be careful when rooting you can really screw. Crap up but the o e I use boot animations? From tool box manager nandroid back ups CPU sets font flasher theme manager all kinds of bro
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
OK ^^^^ and power volume down this is known as h boot your in a boot loop what you need to do is go to restore by using the volume as up and down and the power button as enter make sure your battery is full when you do this other wise you can really mess things up good luck

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny