New to the Tab S7+ Forum

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I'm new to this Tab S7+ Forum but not to Android Central. I've been a member for quite awhile actually. I got my Tab S7+ (128GB, Mystic Black w/128 GB SD card and Spigen Tough Armor case) in early January. So far I'm loving it!! The screen is amazing!! I also have an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 but the screen on the S7+ just annihilates it...

I upgraded to this from my Verizon LTE Galaxy Tab S4 (64GB, Black), but went with the wifi version this time around. I love the 12.4" Amoled display, the SD865+ SOC is no slouch and S-pen is indispensable as always. I'm enjoying streaming videos and browsing websites on it in addition to using the calendar, email, samung notes etc.

Now my Verizon Note 9 is ready for an upgrade next month. Any suggestions for what phone to get?

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. I look forward to meeting u all and learning all I can.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If you want to stay in the Samsung ecosystem the Note 20 Ultra and S21 Ultra are some good options. If sd card is more of a concern I would Note 20 Ultra. It should get most of the software features of the S21 in due time.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
If you want to stay in the Samsung ecosystem the Note 20 Ultra and S21 Ultra are some good options. If sd card is more of a concern I would Note 20 Ultra. It should get most of the software features of the S21 in due time.
Yeah I was considering the S21 Ultra because now that it has S-Pen support its similar to the Note line but newer... SD card is not an issue for me on a phone. We'll see what I finally go with... thanks for the advice!!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. I'm new to this Tab S7+ Forum but not to Android Central. I've been a member for quite awhile actually. I got my Tab S7+ (128GB, Mystic Black w/128 GB SD card and Spigen Tough Armor case) in early January. So far I'm loving it!! The screen is amazing!! I also have an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 but the screen on the S7+ just annihilates it...

I upgraded to this from my Verizon LTE Galaxy Tab S4 (64GB, Black), but went with the wifi version this time around. I love the 12.4" Amoled display, the SD865+ SOC is no slouch and S-pen is indispensable as always. I'm enjoying streaming videos and browsing websites on it in addition to using the calendar, email, samung notes etc.

Now my Verizon Note 9 is ready for an upgrade next month. Any suggestions for what phone to get?

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. I look forward to meeting u all and learning all I can.

S21 Ultra all the way. You pair the Tab S7+ with that device and you will be pretty happy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej