New Update for Moto X Play? (24.81.3 en CA)

OfficialJab

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Canadian here, and this Motorola update just showed up this morning. I'm being careful about installing new updates, this one only notes:

Android Security - Includes the updates of Android security patches until October 1st, 2016
Stability Improvements - Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone

Anyone had problems with it? I already went through all the SD card troubles (decided not to use an SD until we figure out a good fix). I don't keep up with update news, just learning now that Nougat is coming, is this just related maybe? Don't even know if I want that yet :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Got a similar update on my Brazilian model a while ago. All seems good so far and I haven't read about any bugs in the Brazilian G+ community.

The latest news about Nougat is that Lenovo will skip 7.0 and release the 7.1 update on January.

1481569347198.jpg

Ronald P

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
Canadian here, and this Motorola update just showed up this morning. I'm being careful about installing new updates, this one only notes:

Android Security - Includes the updates of Android security patches until October 1st, 2016
Stability Improvements - Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone

Anyone had problems with it? I already went through all the SD card troubles (decided not to use an SD until we figure out a good fix). I don't keep up with update news, just learning now that Nougat is coming, is this just related maybe? Don't even know if I want that yet :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88