Nexus 4 Bumper - Why out of stock still?

ccgabe

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought a clear S-Line TPU case on ebay shipped From China..cost $2.01 shipped. Didn't care much for way it fit so cut out the buttons first then decided to cut out the entire back and ended up with my own bumper. It is a touchy process and you can screw it up without a sharp knife of other tool to make the cut. It actually looks good, with a chrome look all around and has a great grip. Seems it would be pretty simple to retool and also make bumper.

The Rambler

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I got one of the bumpers but I am not very happy with it and I feel I may have gotten a defective one. I never dropped or have been rough with my phone but the bottom where the charging port is my case broke... :(

All I have done is taken off the bumper, nothing major... but I guess that is not allowed. Now I am going back and forth with Google and LG about a replacement. Google says that since it is past the 15 days that they don't offer the warranty and LG is now researching what they can do about it. The service person at LG even seemed surprised that there would be a warranty on it. I guess I will see what happens.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
And with Poetics bumper being 10 bucks with prime having a 3 year warranty Google charges $20 with a 15 day warranty and doesn't even have any to sell. Go go Google rangers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe