Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! Looks like my Bumper Order on the 11th Dec., triggered my N4 order on the 27th Nov. to be processed. Received 2 separate email indicating that the orders are being shipped with tracking numbers.

I got these email in gmail today.
9:03 am
Google Play
Your Google Play Order from Nov 27, 2012 Has Shipped - Thank you. Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #

2:36 am
Google Play
Your Google Play Order from Dec 11, 2012 Has Shipped - Thank you. Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #

Alexander Lee

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on Nov 27, 5.10 pm pst and I got my shipping notice this morning. For those still within their time frame please ignore all others who claim received phones from later order dates. Why spoil your holiday mood for such minute issue...cheers!

Brandon Green

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
We dont need to be ignored, just putting our two cents out there, the fact is people that ordered later, received their devices first.

Anyway to my previous posts, i actually got a reply to my cancellation email, and i guess it took so long because it was an actual response, and quite lengthy. The CR basically said if i wanted to cancel id have to leave a note refusing the package, or leave the package unopened and refuse it that way, and a little sympathy for me (because of the xmas story) at the end of all that she told me what i already know, my package is arriving today. Im not sure why shed go through explaining the cancellation process to me....if she knew my package was arriving before xmas... but i digress.

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here!
but you know what, I just followed what others said in this thread and ordered another 16g one, last afternoon 4 pm or so.
And this morning (12DEC), I got the shipment confirm mail,

and NOW, the UPS is already scanned the packet....

and my 27 NOV one is still pending........LoL

Should I got it at end of tomorrow, under the "UPS 2ND DAY AIR" service?

see below:
----

Your order has been shipped!
Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Dec 12
Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-xxxx for $386.02. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

Dec 12
Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #1xxxxxxxx

Dec 11
Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 11
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Dec 11. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxxxx@gmail.com

FFS google...

ChoN4

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
No Notify, but once i check my wallet I got a tracking no.
Ordered 27th 6.10PST 16GB

Check yr wallet, you may see an update there
Do you knOw when is next available for bumper?

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I tried searching but couldn't find my answer, its difficult to do on my phone. Is it common for in the play store it to show my order as preordered on 12/6 and wallet shows pending on 11/27? I've given up hope that I'll get it anytime soon. Just being patient. Any ideas on what this means though?

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I tried searching but couldn't find my answer, its difficult to do on my phone. Is it common for in the play store it to show my order as preordered on 12/6 and wallet shows pending on 11/27? I've given up hope that I'll get it anytime soon. Just being patient. Any ideas on what this means though?

it means 'soon'. I had the same dilemma..mine switched the date to Nov 6...and then Nov 10th..but when i clicked on it, it showed Nov 27th as order date.
When you have 1 more date change...the phone will be charged and shipped the next day <--- my experience.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
it means 'soon'. I had the same dilemma..mine switched the date to Nov 6...and then Nov 10th..but when i clicked on it, it showed Nov 27th as order date.
When you have 1 more date change...the phone will be charged and shipped the next day <--- my experience.
Interesting. As I ordered an 8gb with a 6-7 week delivery I had given up getting it before the first week of next year. I was just curious where the Dec 6th date came from.

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Man... this is my last msg on this thread I really hope that everyone that are expecting to receive the phone get it but I gave up... don't believe in google cause they were suppose to send me the phones today (by their generic stupid email message) and they failed miserably in all their promises , at the moment I bought it they said it will take from 1 - 2 weeks to delivery... today is the 2 weeks and one day after... they said that on december 12 at evening they will ship and I got nothing so far and the last lie from these [removed by moderator] was that ppl who are buying with 8 weeks already received 2 days after the order so lessons learned:
1- Don't trust google
2- Buy the phone and don't give a [removed by moderator] to the expected date to delivery just cancel it if you think it should and order again.. their sales system is worst than the little mall at the end of the street.. they can be big but treat customers as a small grocery store
3- Order it, wait 2 days, no shipping mail? cancel it, order again... passed 2 days... no shipping mail? cancel and order again and over and over again....... them, they don't give a to us.

Good lucky to the guys that are waiting I really hope you the best! I just gave up... Google Play no more........

Last edited by a moderator:

es_1234

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Nexus 4 16 GB on the 27th around 10:00 PM EST. The order confirmation said it would ship in 4-5 weeks. Looks like the authorization just showed back up as pending on my credit card today. I'm hoping this means it will ship soon.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. As I ordered an 8gb with a 6-7 week delivery I had given up getting it before the first week of next year. I was just curious where the Dec 6th date came from.

I dont know, i saw others on here have that date as well. Very few had....if i recall, Dec 2nd or something. Dec 6th date stuck on my Google wallet till late late evening of Dec 10th.
I ordered the 16gb. 8gb is a tough cookie...

I reached my 2 week completion. You may have to wait till 6 week completion maybe? :(

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha when you get your phone you'll use it like nothing ever happened. Then a week later you will have some other inconvenience to worry about. Right now I'm stuck on people that constantly tap their brakes in traffic. That really angers me. "there's no red light in sight. Stop tapping your brakes!!!"

Cotwolf

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order on the 11/27, 17:45 EST, still shown as Pending, no charge on credit card... said it would take 1-2 weeks.
Nov 29: Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27: You placed an order with Google Inc.

Should I wait til tomorrow or contact them? D:

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order on the 11/27, 17:45 EST, still shown as Pending, no charge on credit card... said it would take 1-2 weeks.
Nov 29: Google Inc. received your order.
Nov 27: You placed an order with Google Inc.

Should I wait til tomorrow or contact them? D:

Send them a formal assertive email with a link to this thread..i forget the page number where someone posted a screenshot of their order of the first week of Dec and getting charged and shipped shortly afterwards.

Ask them why that is happening when they have a 6-7 week shipping period. I did that...and it gave my order a boost 2 days later.
Let us know how it goes.

Haha when you get your phone you'll use it like nothing ever happened. Then a week later you will have some other inconvenience to worry about. Right now I'm stuck on people that constantly tap their brakes in traffic. That really angers me. "there's no red light in sight. Stop tapping your brakes!!!"

Orientals...lol. I hate when people do a FULL STOP at Yield signs....

Cotwolf

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Send them a formal assertive email with a link to this thread..i forget the page number where someone posted a screenshot of their order of the first week of Dec and getting charged and shipped shortly afterwards.

Ask them why that is happening when they have a 6-7 week shipping period. I did that...and it gave my order a boost 2 days later.
Let us know how it goes.
Will do. Thanks for the quick response :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001