[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendallc123

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
These kind words go out to my family. I couldn't ask for better siblings and parents to grow up with. Yeah, we fight sometimes but always have each other's backs and are supportive and responsibe. I love my family!

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife is the most wonderful person in the world. She is my rock, and without her I wouldn't become the person I am today. She helped support me through school and starting a new career. It's been a struggle, but she's been there every step of the way. My wife and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary December 21, the day of the Apocalypse. Luckily, the world did not end and ruin our wonderful day. I'm trying to win this for her.

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I have got to say that my wife is the most wonderful woman in the world. No matter what is going on, she always keeps a clean house, has dinner ready when I get home at night, donates her time to the Animal Rescue group we are a part of and has managed to put up with me for over 8 years now and still stays with me.

It only takes me showing the slightest signs of being sick and she immediately drops everything to wait in me hand a food. Had the flu the year before last and for the 3 days I was out of work, she drove me around to the doctor, picked up my prescription, and made sure that I had whatever I wanted or needed. Started feeling sick last night and she has already started doctoring me up and she deserves to be given the Nexus 7 that I am hoping to win... She could really use it to help with the animal Rescue and that would really brighten her Christmas this year.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

sprunka

Mar 7, 2011
about.me
Saying nice things about people is hard to do on command. There are some many wonderful people out there to pick from. I'm gonna say that person who posted right before me is a wonderful person and probably deserves the Nexus just as much as the rest! (and that's without even knowing who it is/will be!)

griff7774

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy to see this contest has brought much love and joy for the folks here at Android Central. Good luck to all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

bigjake24

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I feel bad for the victim's and their families of SandyHook and hope they are able to scrape together some thread of happiness this holiday season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe