[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirrob

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife (probably like most everyones) is amazing. We both work full time, and we have a 4 year old already. Just recently I decided to finish my degree and she has taken up the slack in my absence. However we just found out she is pregnant again, and when I suggested dropping out to help she insisted I continue. She did this knowing full well that I won't be able to help her asmuch as I did last time. She is awesome for letting me do this in face of these obstacles.

If I were to win, she would get the tablet.

hobbes28

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to say how much I admire my mother-in-law. She was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and took it on full speed with more courage than I could ever hope to have myself. She is now cancer free and I can only hope that her courage and determination was passed on to my children.

sakasune

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
You! You're a really nice guy, you! You're sooo nice you're going to pick me for winning that Nexus 7, right? RIGHT?! Yeah you are, because you're a nice guy!

(happy thoughts)

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Happy to be home for the Holidays in order to spend time with my 18 month old nephew. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him, and I'm thankful to be a part of his young life.

Kruby

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Android Central.
My positive thoughts will be for my family. They make life with it. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Benticore

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Having been inspired by Black Girls Code, I'm hoping to get my daughters more interested in computers and MAKING stuff. Have a great and happy Holiday!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej