I still have more tweaking to do.
cef60679-20c8-f79a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 2defmouze

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

Been playing around with back grounds. Had to give paper land pro a try. Good use of 99 cents out of my 25 buck credit so far B-)
And of course the jb Easter egg screen shot :p

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

I noticed you have all your folders in the dock, that's how I like my setup as well!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

right on! yea, i just love the folders in Android and being able to put them in the dock is really clean and functional. :)

ab10

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

My Nexus 7 won't take a screen shot... I'm holding down the volume down and power buttons at the same time... am I doing something wrong?

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

My Nexus 7 won't take a screen shot... I'm holding down the volume down and power buttons at the same time... am I doing something wrong?

Click them at the same time and Hold them down together for like two seconds and then it will make a sound and u will see your screen shrink and in notifications it will say screenshot captured.

ab10

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Click them at the same time and Hold them down together for like two seconds and then it will make a sound and u will see your screen shrink and in notifications it will say screenshot captured.

Yes, this is what I'm doing and nothing.... there is no sound, no shrinking of the image... nothing....

I'm also having issues downloading certain apps (Facebook, Twitter, Skype)... is this a red flag? Should I exchange for another Nexus 7?

Update: very odd thing... I just tried it again and it worked... Maybe I'm impatient.... Still concerned about the apps not downloading but that might be because do many people are trying to download them at the same time?

Last edited:

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else get the feeling that most of the widgets are caught in-between a phone and a tab, they are either too small or big...

very frustrating.. trying to get some ideas, here, most of the posts so far, look like phone set-ups... not tablets...

Screenshot_2012-07-18-14-11-11.png