Nexus One and Android 2.1 Bug Thread

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I am surprised there is less talk about the screen issues. It's reassuring but a big topic on other boards. I am having ongoing problems with my touch registering in the wrong spot after the update. Still hoping it's a SW fix. I got frustrated enough to break out the iPhone but after one weekend of using the iPhone, I am back on the Nexus this morning. It's just so much better (screen issues and all)

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Something I've noticed a few times after the update is I lose my vibrate feature with screen taps. I have to reset the phone to get them back. Anyone else notice this? Does not happen often but on occasion.

evilp8ntballer7#AC

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I am surprised there is less talk about the screen issues. It's reassuring but a big topic on other boards. I am having ongoing problems with my touch registering in the wrong spot after the update. Still hoping it's a SW fix. I got frustrated enough to break out the iPhone but after one weekend of using the iPhone, I am back on the Nexus this morning. It's just so much better (screen issues and all)

I'm with you on this, basically the speed of the OS and the keyboard/multi touch are the issues Ive been using my iPhone and I don't have t-mobile 3G here so any 3G issues don't effect me but I guess the new "leaked" update (ERE36B) with the new kernel(2.6.32) have fixed a lot if not all of these issues so then I will be excited to use my nexus.

Last edited:

kertesd

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I havent had that problem, but some force closes and such. SO I reset my home. It was a little bit of pain to get my settings all right again, but it solved any problems I had. Give that a try!

Yup had this happen to me. But not recently (not in the last week and a 1/2)

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a question for those of you who have been having these touchscreen issues that require a reset; are your phones rooted or stock?

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
When I go to type something, I press the blank box that should bring up the keyboard, but nothing ever happens.. Sometimes it takes multiple presses in order for the keyboard to come up.. very annoying.

-And I'm only running stock.

Maris

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
When I go to type something, I press the blank box that should bring up the keyboard, but nothing ever happens.. Sometimes it takes multiple presses in order for the keyboard to come up.. very annoying.

-And I'm only running stock.

When you have that problem, if you use the trackball instead of a finger tap, the keyboard pops right up.

rayntyler

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach. I would like to thank you for the efforts you made in writing this post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts.Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Natural Breast Enhancement

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky