No signal problem.

macmccune

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, lost track of what you did with the multiple threads.

If you have V9 recovery then you are fine (but may need to do some things blind or through screencast)

If you need to do factory reset from recovery use these instructions

If you still have stock recovery then you can do the factory reset from within Android safely. (Xionia is ok too)

So at this point if I want to root I just start at step 6 in this thread?
forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/119130-how-rooting-ls670zvh.html

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So at this point if I want to root I just start at step 6 in this thread?
forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/119130-how-rooting-ls670zvh.html

Do you have a pc? You need one to root ZVH!!! IF YOU DONT the most you can do is root ZVD and update to a UNROOTED ZVH! If you don't have pc stick with rooted ZVD.

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

macmccune

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have a newproblem now. My rabbit chewed my usb cord, and while splicing it works for charging, it does not work. So I assume my options are to a: buy a new cord, or b; wait for a rooting app for zvh. Any suggestions?

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have a newproblem now. My rabbit chewed my usb cord, and while splicing it works for charging, it does not work. So I assume my options are to a: buy a new cord, or b; wait for a rooting app for zvh. Any suggestions?
You could probably borrow one. I've heard lots of phones use the micro-USB standard :)