Note 4 Touches itself - Major Screen Fault - First and only case I'm aware of

flashpc

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I unfortunately have the opposite effect, where your phone operates itself I have an area of the screen which is unresponsive to touch completely, just above the numbers in portrait mode and halfway through the keyboard in landscape

The only thing that works is the pen which honestly is hardly used in general use

any ideas on that???

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
That's crazy! Sorry I don't have anything constructive to add... I confess, I only clicked on this thread cause the title said your phone was touching itself & I found it hilarious :D

+1

Who has that "I touch myself" song running through your head?

Rocking the Note 4

brennyclaire

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I’ve had the same problem and it’s super annoying. I had the high setting on for about a minute too. I am glad I’m not the only one! If my dog walks by and his tail swish NEARBY the thing turns on, screens open for no reason, I can’t get notifications to turn off. I’m very frustrated with the phone.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen on two different devices - a Palm Pre phone and Asus TF700T tablet - and in both cases it was a hardware fault (digitizer failure) requiring repair (new digitizer).

Johny Khoueiry

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem with my note 4 it even somtimes while looking at a picture from galery zoom in and out by itself fast

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001