Note 4 What case you going for?

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I just took it off. what a waste of money. I should have known better.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Seriously?!? I'm so sorry you're having trouble!!! 😢I'm not having trouble with mine. No it doesn't extend to the edges but it didn't on the iPhone either.

I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't steer you towards getting it.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
One thing I found out about the spigen tough armor case that is a negative is its not super easy to take case off.

I see this as a downside for those who may want to carry extra batteries and exchange them often.

For me it it's not a big deal because waiting for the zerolemon case

Don't get me wrong it's still easier to remove this case than the otterbox defender

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Pelican Voyager from AT&T but I will be returning it tomorrow. It is sturdy and will no doubt protect the jewel. The problem is I'm a big guy with big hands size 10 glove and I have to turn my fingers side-ways to remove the S Pen and using S Health app is impossible b/c you can't get your finger close enough for a good heart rate or SpO2 reading; also the finger print scanner is almost useless with the raised edges. At $60; I'm convince #AT&T just went with the most expensive and not what's functional.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Best buy mobile rep said if I register on Zagg. Com when they have the correct screen protector, they should mail us the new ones free of charge

By the way what kind of doc are you? ☺
I'm just going to take it back. I shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Money can be better spent on something else. And I have an ED. Doctorate in education. Just received it actually. Still getting used to the title. Makes me feel old, even though I'm 37 years young
Best buy mobile rep said if I register on Zagg. Com when they have the correct screen protector, they should mail us the new ones free of charge

By the way what kind of doc are you? ☺

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm just going to take it back. I shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Money can be better spent on something else. And I have an ED. Doctorate in education. Just received it actually. Still getting used to the title. Makes me feel old, even though I'm 37 years young

Many congrats on the doctorate of Education. I'm actually an ER doctor, emergency medicine doc ☺

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Congrats! I just finished my Sixth year in Ed leadership. I'm still in the classroom and love using the note 3 (my pre-order hasn't appeared yet) to record anecdotal notes on student progress during lessons.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ups just dropped off my battery charger and Samsung protective case in blue. Really love the Samsung case than the spigen capsule case I was using.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141020_171610.jpg
    20141020_171610.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20141020_171555.jpg
    20141020_171555.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 91
  • 20141020_171543.jpg
    20141020_171543.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20141020_171515.jpg
    20141020_171515.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20141020_171353.jpg
    20141020_171353.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I took my Zagg screen protector back and the refunded it and the installation fee. Made me feel better.

mcalise133

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I got the s-view from vow but also ordered two verus from amazon that i don't know ill ever get the status says shipped nd to be received on oct 7th!!!! i contacted verus and they said production has been delayed >>>>> BUT HOW DO I HAVE A TRACKING # AND ACTIVITY?????? ITS BEYOND ME. But it was two cases for 32 bucks so ill wait and see if i don't see anything by nov there is going to be a problem LOL

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
The earlier comment about the Tough Armor is the one thing I am worried about as well....too hard to get it off. Still once it gets here and once the phone gets here, I had been planning to just use the Tough Armor until I found something I really liked. I have been getting used to the idea of the Tough Armor since them. But if it is hard to get off that is going to be a tough one for me to overcome.

I have to admit, that Sammy case looks very nice. Plus it is a one piece case. I have been thinking that one piece is going to be the way to go for me. But just not sure which one it will end up being. Figured the UAG might have the inside track. But boy that Sammy looks nice. Good luck with it. Let us know what you think.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Samsung case looks awesome, actually. I'm using the Body Glove grey, satin case that I purchased from my local ATT. This case is extremely thin, light and durable too

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
For those of you considering a case, I would recommend going with a Sammy case. There are some great third party cases. But the Sammy cases seem to be the best. I love my S-view flip case.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I like those Samsung blue (and charcoal) cases better than anything else I've seen but I need a holster and the lack of mini USB, S Pen and headphone jack covers are a deal breaker for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treoluv