Note 5 theme color issue

nickking92

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I had this bug since I bought a phone, every time I reboot phone with theme installed from theme store notification bar changes to Grey and black. Only solution I found is to change to default theme than re-apply another theme. This happens on absolutely every reboot. It's really annoying. Any fix? :)

Screenshot_20160914-100424.jpg

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I had this bug since I bought a phone, every time I reboot phone with theme installed from theme store notification bar changes to Grey and black. Only solution I found is to change to default theme than re-apply another theme. This happens on absolutely every reboot. It's really annoying. Any fix? :)

View attachment 239597

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried uninstalling all the themes you have and then reinstalling the one you want?

nickking92

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
This happens only when i reboot, no matter if it is on stock theme or from the theme store, notification bar color turns grey as you see in the picture. Also i notices color changes in My files app. Might be something in system settings, my phone is rooted so maybe i can change some files and codes with root browser, i dont know :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos