[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

jbnerkG 1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I also got the activation failure notice, I called at 1pm , 22 min wait!! The girl had NO clue. She said I have to take your information and send it to the "back office" they will call you back. By 4:30pm no call. So I called back got a way better girl she took my info and said I have no clue what that other girl told you, put me on hold for 5 min came back and said your all set.
I thought I was screwed, 10 min later a text and email it had shipped. But ground... Now I looked and it must be close cause it says it's arriving tommorrow!!!

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I also got the activation failure notice, I called at 1pm , 22 min wait!! The girl had NO clue. She said I have to take your information and send it to the "back office" they will call you back. By 4:30pm no call. So I called back got a way better girl she took my info and said I have no clue what that other girl told you, put me on hold for 5 min came back and said your all set.
I thought I was screwed, 10 min later a text and email it had shipped. But ground... Now I looked and it must be close cause it says it's arriving tommorrow!!!

Much worse luck here: I've called twice (on my third call because it's still saying it needs attention). Each call has been 25-30 minutes before someone gets on the line. So they need to get their sh** together.

jbnerkG 1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Much worse luck here: I've called twice (on my third call because it's still saying it needs attention). Each call has been 25-30 minutes before someone gets on the line. So they need to get their sh** together.

Yea they are the worst I've seen . The one girl had the balls to say you can't get it tommorrow it doesn't release till tommorrow... How do you not know this?

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered this past Monday the 15th with a update on a Verizon line.

No email, but call to BB says order is being prepared. I called the store, they confirmed they have Note 7 inventory, would not release early, did make a 10 am appointment for me even though I have no email telling me to pick up the phone, and said they have enough inventory to cover all pre-orders at this location.

I ordered the oh so beautiful Black so I am keeping my fingers crossed it all works out tomorrow at 10 am!!!

Can't wait for this phone - will be a fun weekend playing with my new N 7

Kisar350z

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I do wish I would have used the pick up option as well instead of ship to home. UPS doesn't deliver to me until around 5pm. It turns out that my preorder arrived at my local best buy to be shipped out to me. I put in a request online to have it held at the local UPS distribution facility and did it in time that it should be ready for pickup by 8:30am. Hopefully this info helps someone in the future. Using UPS MyChoice online was free.

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I do wish I would have used the pick up option as well instead of ship to home. UPS doesn't deliver to me until around 5pm. It turns out that my preorder arrived at my local best buy to be shipped out to me. I put in a request online to have it held at the local UPS distribution facility and did it in time that it should be ready for pickup by 8:30am. Hopefully this info helps someone in the future. Using UPS MyChoice online was free.

How did you find out it arrived at your local best buy?

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Wow... I got really screwed over with Best Buy..

"Hello, please accept our apology for this inconvenience.

The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect it to arrive at your door within 30 days.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team"

EXPECTED TO ARRIVE: within 30 days

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
No Way! Did you order the Coral Blue?

Can you cancel the Pre-order and head to your carrier to pick one up and enjoy Note 7 goodness today?

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
That sucks!!!

Sounds like a lot of people have experienced this before with Best Buy.

I have yet to get a notification that my Blue Note 7 is ready for pick-up at the store. As a contingency, my wife is heading to AT&T at 8:30 to see if she can get one there.

JOHN

The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect it to arrive at your door within 30 days.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I hope the blue at&t version is not out of stock, I hope I can swap it for black in store if that's the case. While I'm hoping, I also hope they allow me to swap and get the sd card instead of the watch since I already bought two of them. I pre order on the 3rd but cancel because the best buy employees said you have to pick the memory card option. Then I pre order again on the 5th and realized there isn't a memory card option for online.

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

Sincerely,

I got this same email. I ordered black.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.

IdaMonster

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Mine shipped at 4 PM yesterday with an arrival date of Monday. I was pretty upset considering I work form home Thursdays and Fridays and there is no way for me to sign for it on Monday... but also because I could have done in store pick up and had it on release date.

In any case, I called them in my fury, as polite as I could, and the phone representative was kind enough to arrange for it to be held at the UPS store. It shipped from Jacksonville, Florida this morning (4 AM) and I am in North Carolina, so I can only hope that maybe it will get to the UPS store this evening or tomorrow before 1 so that I can pick it up and have it for the weekend.

Good luck to the rest of you having trouble!

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
That sucks!!!

Sounds like a lot of people have experienced this before with Best Buy.

I have yet to get a notification that my Blue Note 7 is ready for pick-up at the store. As a contingency, my wife is heading to AT&T at 8:30 to see if she can get one there.

JOHN

I am in the same boat, I pre ordered in store on Monday and I still haven't gotten an email or a phone call that my phone is ready for pickup. Hopefully if they are out of the blue they will let me swap to the black. I'll be calling them as soon as they open today.

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm headed to my BB now. Never got a pick up email but I preordered on Aug 3rd. Fingers crossed because I called AT&T and they only have silver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitezpro