Note Edge Cases

daryl atkins

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered a case called Love Mei. You know they take protection seriously when you have to bolt the case together. Yep with Allen screws.

Posted via the Android Central App

trips52

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the love me case too, it ducks no front screen protection, not waterproof at all.... adds way to much bulk and size...

daryl atkins

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
It really does add a lot of bulk to the phone. It no longer fits in my pocket unless I am wearing cargos. Search it on Amazon.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Verus looks nice but I am addicted to kickstand. Is there a way to get qi wireless charging in your edge? Does the s6 have it built in?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I like my Verus case very much.

This is the case I have, in Red. Provides good protection without adding too much thickness. It has a thin plastic lip that sits under the Edge screen that allows you to grip the phone without touching the Edge screen accidentally.

BobDog437

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Verus looks nice but I am addicted to kickstand. Is there a way to get qi wireless charging in your edge? Does the s6 have it built in?

There is a replacement back, which allows for wireless charging. Samsung keeps showing on back-order. Verizon lists it as available. And, yes....the S6/S6 Edge is ready to go with wireless charging.

Deucesjack

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Tridea is my favorite so far. I switch between that and a UAG. I also rock both of them with a wireless charging receiver card from ebay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disappointer