anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Good observation Monty.

OK silliness is allowed - in fact it seems obligatory, but a pun is only a pun when it's a pun! (rule #1)

Now finish the twelve Notes of Christmas!

(O Lord - I'm infected)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This thread is Note 4 me,
People are winding up I see,
and I only have a twee Note 3!

From my SM-N9005 Note 3 on Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I will Note participate in this thread. The Note puns are Note funny and I am Note lowering myself to it.
Whatever you say will Note change my mind.
You can Note like my Note post and I will Note care.
You can Note that and I will Note change my mind.

John 3:16

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
On the 9th day of Christmas my true note gave to me, 9 Notes with ElfYourselfdancingelves, eight Notes with custom launchers, seven Notes a sketching, six notes a playing, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee Golden Noooooooooooooooooooooootes! Four Note ring tones, three Note Cases, two unlocked Notes, and a Note in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Just watched the video again today.Can Note believe the genius in the writing of this ad. Samsung clearly understands how to market their products well. Apple used to be the leader in this area in my opinion. Note anymore.

Note in my house!

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
On the 10th day of Christmas my true note gave to me, 10 Notes with unlocked bootloaders, nine Notes with ElfYourselfdancingelves, eight Notes with custom launchers, seven Notes a sketching, six notes a playing, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee Golden Noooooooooooooooooooooootes! Four Note ring tones, three Note Cases, two unlocked Notes, and a Note in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I knew LaTuFu wouldn't be able to keep it up.. shame lol

Never doubt the Fu!

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
On the 10th day of Christmas my true note gave to me, 10 Notes with unlocked bootloaders, nine Notes with ElfYourselfdancingelves, eight Notes with custom launchers, seven Notes a sketching, six notes a playing, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee Golden Noooooooooooooooooooooootes! Four Note ring tones, three Note Cases, two unlocked Notes, and a Note in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Never doubt the Fu!
That is notesome. Keep going stronger.

Sent from my Nexus 10

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
When I went to AT &T to buy my note edge a couple of weeks ago the sales guy asked my wife if she was giving that to me for Christmas and I said "NOTE to self"

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich (And i'd like to point out anything but a fad or gimmick !!) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Which has a Samsung Gear S and Samsung Gear Circle paired to it. ✒✒

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
On the 11th day of Christmas my true note gave to me, 11 Note Screen Protectors, Ten Notes with unlocked bootloaders, nine Notes with ElfYourselfdancingelves, eight Notes with custom launchers, seven Notes a sketching, six notes a playing, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee Golden Noooooooooooooooooooooootes! Four Note ring tones, three Note Cases, two unlocked Notes, and a Note in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
On the 12th day of Christmas my true note gave to me, 12 Notes with uncapped data plans, eleven Note Screen Protectors, Ten Notes with unlocked bootloaders, nine Notes with ElfYourselfdancingelves, eight Notes with custom launchers, seven Notes a sketching, six notes a playing, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee Golden Noooooooooooooooooooooootes! Four Note ring tones, three Note Cases, two unlocked Notes, and a Note in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
There's a note-able difference to an iPhone+. I can see that clearly now.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk