"Note to Self" not working

dustlane

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Every time I try to use the "Note to Self" feature with voice commands, I keep getting an error message saying "Unfortunately Google voice has stopped". The other commands seem to work fine. Any ideas? Anybody else?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

dustlane

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Surely I am not the only one having this issue? I have, I believe, two days left of my 14 days return window and I just want to see if this is a common issue or if I am alone. I looked online but couldn't find any good answers. I also have the kevlar coming loose on the back. It has a bubble right in the middle above the Motorola emblem. Other than those two things and the occasional lag, I am pretty good to go. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
7yjanu9y.jpg

Working quite well. Try a reboot.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

dustlane

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't wish anything bad on anybody but I was sure hoping that I am not the only one with this problem. I have already rebooted four times including a factory data reset twice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

dustlane

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out. When I got the phone, I disabled the stock Gmail app so that I could use the stock email app and not get dual notifications. The note to self feature apparently works off of the stock Gmail app. I guess I will have to delete my Gmail address from the stock email app to avoid double notifications. I just hate to have separate apps for my yahoo and Gmail accts. At least I figured out what the issue is. Now if I could just get the kevlar to stick to the back of the phone night would be good to go.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
im glad you figured it out! as for the kevlar, it seems to be a common issue unfortunately. contact Verizon and see what they can do for you on that aspect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo