Notification

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the stock phone app and I have a notification I can't get rid of looking for a way to get rid of it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It doesn't I have checked and I use the tmobile voice mail not the stock one might call samsung see if they can help.
From my experience this would happen and can't clear notification panel of built in voicemail because the visual voicemail or voicemail, One of the message not read .

Reactions: J Dubbs

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I had this problem with T-Mobile's Visual Voice-mail app.

What I found was that when I connected to my T-Mobile voice-mail directly through the notification pull down shade, that after I listened to the messages & disconnected the call, the notification remained. It wouldn't clear even after a reboot. Eventually, I realized that if I opened up T-Mobile voice-mail app & connected through the app, the notification would clear. I spent weeks force stopping the app & clearing the cache before I stumbled upon the solution. I don't pay for their transcription service so I have to call in. (I use the default Samsung phone app.)

I don't know if this fits your situation, but that's how I eliminated the persistent voice-mail notification problem. I check all my voice-mails directly through T-Mobile's app & never through the notification shade.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali