now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload <filename> . What is this??

A

AC Question

now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload <filename> . What is this??

how to upgrade the mobile... its showing this message. what to send?

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload <filename> . What is thi

Without knowing what device you have, what it's OS is and what you are trying to do makes it impossible to advise you. Please provide more information

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload <filename> . What is thi

Restart the phone. (Remove the battery, replace it and press the power button.) If it still restarts into system recovery, you'll have to reflash the stock ROM. (That wipes all your data and downloaded apps, but at that point they're already gone.) See https://firmwarefile.com/lenovo-a319 (there's a tutorial).

thudi kumar

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site

now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload my phone iphone 6s

samir mehra

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Samsung j7 prime to updating on the problem of mobile .
His for me any solution for need.
Please help me..

now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload filename
Coming by writing

Last edited by a moderator: