Odd things here and there

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone experieced any issues with the Note 5 acting a little funny after a few weeks or months of running perfect? This has happened twice to me and each time I wiped the cache partition and the cache in the storage as well. The first time I wiped the phone completely and started over again, it was fine for a month or so and then odd things started to happen. This is not a huge huge deal, its not like these issues are showing up all the time, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this and if they had found a way around it?

For example, my phone has freezed before, and rebooted. This has only happened once. An app or two have become unresponsive and I had to restart the handset. I know this may be just the way it is, but I thought I would put the word out there and see if anyone else has run into this. Again, this happens about a month after running perfectly. This is note the phone itself, I have two Note 5's from work and they both have done the same thing.

Your input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance community!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Only issue I had was update related, but none of the issues you are describing.

You could have an app that is going rogue and causing that.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That is a loaded question lol.

You can boot into safe mode and see if you are still having the issues, of not, then it is an app.

If it comes to that, you can start uinstalling a few apps at a time, use the phone a bit, if the issue stops, you know what group the app was in. You can also do it the opposite way, do a reset, then just add a few apps back at a time.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
To the OP, some of the things you are describing I have experienced with just about every smartphone I have ever owned. It is just something that happens from time to time. If this is what happens once or twice a month, it's small potatoes.

Posted via the Android Central App

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
To the OP, some of the things you are describing I have experienced with just about every smartphone I have ever owned. It is just something that happens from time to time. If this is what happens once or twice a month, it's small potatoes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Agreed, that has been my experience as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967