Odin issues

uofatree

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a problem going from cm7 back to 2.2 or any earlier builds. When I put the file in the pda and click start, nothing happens. I've tried with and without the battery. I've also tried to reinstall the drivers and odin. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have experience with these types of issues?

ckrenek23

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a problem going from cm7 back to 2.2 or any earlier builds. When I put the file in the pda and click start, nothing happens. I've tried with and without the battery. I've also tried to reinstall the drivers and odin. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have experience with these types of issues?

Check this post over at xda it should help

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1124391

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landshark

ExpertZero

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I checked that link out previously. Can't flash any of those files unfortunately. Odin is effed

not sure what you've tried so far, so i'll tell you what i would try in that situation...

1) delete and reload odin on my pc. (or try a diffrent pc )
2) try a different cord, and i'm sure you know, the cord that came with the phone only!
3) try a different usb location
4) try using odin on a diffrent phone, you don't have to do anything to the phone, maybe try loading cwm
5) if all else fails, and you can't find a way to get it back to stock-like state before taking it in to a store, insurance claim it.

Reactions: Landshark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu