Otter box commuter

ayooo0

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who has this case, is it good? Buttons easy to press and charging and head phone port seal easy to get off?

sarantis118

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've got the commuter as well, and I couldn't be happier with the case. The ports are easy to open and close again and the buttons are very easily pressed. It is a nice soft rubber for the buttons so it does take a bit more pressure to get them to press, but I don't consider that a bad thing at all, since it makes it harder to accidentally hit the buttons.

I take the case off and on again about once a day, and I haven't noticed any changes in the fit of the case at all in the 4 or so months I've had it.

It has already saved my phone once. I had it in a hoodie pocket and decided it would be a great idea to skip. I don't know why, I was being silly for some reason. Either way, it went flying out of my pocket and landed about six feet away with an arc height of about... oh I don't know, average persons mid abdomen height? It landed on concrete and skipped a bit and was fine. I thought I was screwed, but all was well!

It did teach me, as a grown adult person, to never skip.

Reactions: ayooo0

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I will just pour on, the commuter case is the best case I have owned for my GNex. The Defender was way to bulky and the built in screen protector was awful. I owned and used both of the Incipio models and liked the feather, but the paint chipped off and I dropped it once and the case broke. The Incipio silicrylic is nice but feels cheap in the hand and flimsy and adds bulk.

The Commuter feels like its part of the phone and feels extremely good in the hand. The buttons are stiffer than most but that does not matter to me and just makes the phone feel more solid. I use XO screen protectors so even though the commuter comes with a screen protector I did not use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene