Outlook Calendar Sync

antoggie

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I need help with a particular issue with my outlook calendar. I feel like this has been a big topic of discussion and have read many different post about it but can't seem to figure it out. I use 2010 Microsoft Outlook for email and my calendar. My email will automatically come to my phone with no issues, however, whenever I add an event onto my calendar from my work computer it doesn't copy to my calendar on my phone UNLESS I manually hit the sync button everytime. It will also do it when I add an event to my phone calendar, it won't update or make changes on my work computer unless I hit the sync button. Why am I having to do this manaully? How can I have it be done automatically? Thanks for the help.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It would help if you stated what program you are using on your PC to sync which is not automatically starting, what your setting are and what type of account - pop, IMAP or exchange. Do you have another PC at home and does it work okay?

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This is why I moved away from Outlook as my calendar at home or at work. I now use Google Calendar. So much easier.

There really was no reason to move away from Outlook. I still use Outlook which syncs with my Gmail calendar which then syncs with my S3. All hapens in background without and issues or any actions on my part. Outlook calendar also provides many more features than Google calendar

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
There really was no reason to move away from Outlook. I still use Outlook which syncs with my Gmail calendar which then syncs with my S3. All hapens in background without and issues or any actions on my part. Outlook calendar also provides many more features than Google calendar

Do you mind to post a how to?

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a gmail account that is shared with my wife so when I need an appointment to appear on just my phone I use Outlook without any issues at all, it syncs. All I ever did was open the email, left button (context menu), choose settings and then scroll to the bottom and make sure to check the calender box. From there it always just worked. When I open the calender I open settings and the outlook account is there under Calenders and is checked to sync. You can add an account at the bottom if it isn't listed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhand