P3Droid Posts His Own Review

anon(512898)

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
The only minuses I saw in there for hardware was a cheap feeling battery cover and poor battery life (something all LTE phones seem to share). Other than that it seems like everything was either better than what is already out there or par for the course.

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I like the review even though I don't like P3Droid too much. Ice Cream Sandwich looks like it's going to be the bee's knees. I recommend that you don't freak out over how fast his phone's battery drains. I mean, did you see how many apps he had open at one point? My Droid practically fainted at the thought of having that many apps running at once!

Off topic: my Droid's power button broke a couple of days ago. :(

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
That makes no sense ICS Is the phone!!! What more do you want in the phone? What is it missing?

I think he is more over talking about the hardware (call quality, speaker, casing, battery, etc.)

ICS looks superb and I can't wait to try it out. Great review!

Reactions: AZDROIDX

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Battery life seems to be on par with the stock battery in my original Droid Incredible, and it's not even a 4G device.
I'm pretty sure my battery life will be better than what he's getting. He mentioned that he was a power user.
Looking at the number of new messages and emails he received, it's a good chance his phone was constantly receiving messages and notifications.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nelangelo

sneakking

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Battery life seems to be on par with the stock battery in my original Droid Incredible, and it's not even a 4G device.
I'm pretty sure my battery life will be better than what he's getting. He mentioned that he was a power user.
Looking at the number of new messages and emails he received, it's a good chance his phone was constantly receiving messages and notifications.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

plus he mentions that his battery is the 1750mAH version, and it has been leaked on here that there will be 1850mAH in the final release which will help

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Too bad he never mentioned the camera. Unless I missed someting or maybe he'll add some things later.

The review is not fully done. He said about 80% but wanted to get it out to us. Very nice of him to put it together. Each day I want this phone more and more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
plus he mentions that his battery is the 1750mAH version, and it has been leaked on here that there will be 1850mAH in the final release which will help

I doubt we'll see any other battery outside of an extended battery. This phone is already manufactured, boxed, shipped and sitting in Verizon warehouses somewhere. There's no way they wait until a week or 2 or 3 before it's released to manufacture it.

Personally, I have no concerns about the battery. During these test, little to no tweaking is done and the phone is in an always on/always in use state. I read nothing but complaints about the battery for my Bionic, but when I plug it in around mid night, it always has 30% to 50% left. I think it's all about the apps that you download. Some will suck the juice out of any device.

sneakking

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I doubt we'll see any other battery outside of an extended battery. This phone is already manufactured, boxed, shipped and sitting in Verizon warehouses somewhere. There's no way they wait until a week or 2 or 3 before it's released to manufacture it.

Personally, I have no concerns about the battery. During these test, little to no tweaking is done and the phone is in an always on/always in use state. I read nothing but complaints about the battery for my Bionic, but when I plug it in around mid night, it always has 30% to 50% left. I think it's all about the apps that you download. Some will suck the juice out of any device.

P3 said in his own review it may be 1850mAH and Adrynalyne says starting at post #30 that it's going to be 1850mAH according to his sources:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/132695-2100mah-battery-3.html

Reactions: Eloquence

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT