PDF editor

inhousetech

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I'm using an S23 and an S9 tablet for site visits. Construction drawings are stored using Sharepoint and we download them and annotate on to them as required whist on site. However, what I'm really looking for is an app that allows me to select a certain area of the drawing and take a photo and 'clip' it to the drawing to produce a report once back at the office. I know this will probably be chargeable app but I cant seem to find one without it being linked to some sort of other software package, much more encompassing that we really require as we are only a small subcontractor, not a large contractor.

Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I recently got Accumulator PDF Creator (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.org.jvp7.accumulator_pdfcreator) while it was on sale for free (it normally costs a bit -- I think maybe around a $20 one-time purchase). Seems pretty powerful, but I haven't tried to use it for your scenario. You might want to test it out, and if it doesn't do what you want, then just get a refund within 48 hrs.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene