Peek notification problem

Sparrow738

Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask if there was a way to disable peek notifications and still get notifications on my phone. The Problem is, if I keep peek notifications on, I can't even move or bump my phone without my screen waking up. I just want to make this stop. My screen comes on constantly and I can't stand it. It's taking up battery life. But if I turn off peek display, I no longer get notifications that pop up on my screen. They don't pop up anymore and I am missing out on everything. Is there a way I can make my screen stop waking up with every slight movement but still get notifications? How about rooting my phone or ADB? Please help me. Thank you.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately that's an all or nothing situation and that's the way that Moto Display (Peek) works. Some models are more sensitive than others and the phone wakes up at a minimal movement.

Depending on your model see which options you have under Moto Display (tap, double tap or approach to wake up) and see if turning them on and off makes any difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201