picture size on the mezmerize

cdaff62

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and have a mesmerize . I need some help please. When i put a picture for the backgraound it comes out very large and can not see all of the picture . Is ther a way to make it smaller or is ther an app that can ajust this i tried several from the market and they did not work. Also is there a missed notification app that i can us to get notified of missed calls and sms tried all ones i can find in the market and seem to get any of them to work for me am i maybe doing something wrong.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
When you set the picture for the background touch the edge of the "frame" and you should be able to zoom out. However keep in mind that the picture is going to be stretched across all your home screens, not just across one individual screen.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and have a mesmerize . I need some help please. When i put a picture for the backgraound it comes out very large and can not see all of the picture . Is ther a way to make it smaller or is ther an app that can ajust this i tried several from the market and they did not work. Also is there a missed notification app that i can us to get notified of missed calls and sms tried all ones i can find in the market and seem to get any of them to work for me am i maybe doing something wrong.

cdaff62

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
picutre app

just to wanted to let everyone know that i figured this out . in case anyone needs to have an app that will adjust the opicture sixe to fit the screen it is wallpaperwizardrii works great and make the wall paper look much better on the screen