Pixel Fold Pre order thread.

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Man by the time I get home it's usually 8 or 9pm :((

Got a little sample Fold 4 vs Pixel Fold

Then 2nd photo from left to right
Fold4 /Pixel Fold/pixel 7 pro/iphone 14 pro max View attachment 354721View attachment 354722
Not much different in height/width than the Iphone. Thickness and weight?

I'd not really looked at the Samsung. That really is an odd height/dimension!

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not much different in height/width than the Iphone. Thickness and weight?

I'd not really looked at the Samsung. That really is an odd height/dimension!
Iphone vs pixel Fold
Pixel height shorter by good amount, thickness iphone by a little and weight both feel almost same , oh width almost same.

Samsung has height and width difference by a lot

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I have a question.

Is there any preparation to prepare to transfer data, apps, whatever to the new phone. Current phone is P6Pro. I frankly don't know what I allow Google to backup and not. Can I do anything to make the process faster or smoother. It has been a while since I changed phones.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh, I have a question.

Is there any preparation to prepare to transfer data, apps, whatever to the new phone. Current phone is P6Pro. I frankly don't know what I allow Google to backup and not. Can I do anything to make the process faster or smoother. It has been a while since I changed phones.
Use cable between devices to copy over then sign into Google account

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Might be by a hair
Not sure all the reviews say that Pixel Fold is good one handed when closed. My 7 pro is definitely not one handed to type when closed. Pixel Fold being wider and heavier can't be one handed. Just the love for new form factor, in these reviews I guess.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not sure all the reviews say that Pixel Fold is good one handed when closed. My 7 pro is definitely not one handed to type when closed. Pixel Fold being wider and heavier can't be one handed. Just the love for new form factor, in these reviews I guess.
For me i have big hands so not much issue but yes it definitely can for others , pop socket on the back.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
It's pretty good one handed .. definitely better than my old P7P ...I can go on the go typing like right now and reach my keyboard.. also since it fits nice in the palm of the hand if I have to juggle it a little bit let's see if I have it in my left hand and I want to get to the fingerprint sensor I can actually slide it into my palm and use my pointer finger and open the phone with my left pointer which I know I would never be able to do on any other phone with a normal width

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali