Plants vs Zombies

seandavidson

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Seems to be stuck on loading. Seems to load them back to loading. Even after a reboot, anyone having an issue.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Nope. In fact, I just finished up a too-long session in the bathroom stall at work of it. Seems to be working fine for me.

kanyewest

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i have the same issue... when i press on the game, it takes me to a black screen and then back to the sense homescreen.... im on sprint lovers 2.2

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The game is working fine for me on CM7 with the SavagedZen kernel, but I do notice that the animation speed is slow at the end of the level when you unlock something and it does that sun-ray white wash to the background.

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
The game is working fine for me on CM7 with the SavagedZen kernel, but I do notice that the animation speed is slow at the end of the level when you unlock something and it does that sun-ray white wash to the background.

Same here but as long as i can play lol Its addicting

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am surprised by how much I like this game. I played it on XBL awhile back (just the demo) but the touch controls on my Evo make it so much better and more addictive.

I am dominating these zombies. At least so far. I am assuming it gets much harder (I've only made it a few levels into the "backyard" levels thus far)

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I spent almost three hours the other night lying in bed playing this game. I made the mistake of telling my wife about it and she is hooked too.

Level 4 is where it gets tricky because it is nighttime in your backyard and two thirds of the screen is covered in fog so you cannot see where the Zombies are coming from. You can clear the fog with lanterns, but you have to place them right up front and two swaps from a Zombie and they are destroyed. Or you get a plant that is an instant use (meaning it doesn't stay it just does what it does and is gone) that will blow away the fog on the screen temporarily along with any Zombies that are being carried by balloon.

As for the issues with the loading, did you guys uninstall the Amazon Appstore by chance? I have read a few people say that after uninstalling the Appstore from their phone they had issues using the apps they downloaded from there.