Please help! Noob possibly bricks HTC Rezound!

theshakal2179

May 31, 2013
Visit site
So I'm a total noob and tried to perform my first root on my HTC Rezound.

I was following the steps listed here: http://androidforums.com/rezound-al...ys-noob-friendly-root-guide-start-finish.html
with the only exception that I was using amon Ra 3.16
I unlocked the bootloader through HTCDev, flashed amon Ra recovery through adb, was trying to install Business sense 3.6_v6.4 rom with Superuser....everything seemed all right and was feeling pretty proud of myself until it rebooted and won't allow me to get into the OS. Goes through HTC, Beats, and Verizon 4G splash screens, lets me go through setup but cannot access the network, and then it sits at a white HTC screen and will not go any further. I cannot access the settings so I cannot enable USB Debugging to reconnect to adb. I've tried wiping the device multiple times to no avail. I need to MASTER help!!!

jameyscott56

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have never used amon ra recovery, but try to go into it and reinstall the rom after you wipe the cache, factory reset, and format /system . Sounds to me like you did a dirty flash. If none of that works, put it into download mode. (Usually volume down, home button and power simultaneously) and fix it with odin. Look up a tutorial on youtube on how to use odin first, though.

sent from GSN2 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle