Poll: HTC Vigor Names?

What name do you like or think it will be?

• Total voters

d-backs1#AC

Banned
Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I think they will call it something other than thunderbolt 2/hd for the simple fact that to many had such a bad experience with the tb that naming it thunderbolt something could turn some off to it for worrying that the tb2 could have similar problems.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I think they will call it something other than thunderbolt 2/hd for the simple fact that to many had such a bad experience with the tb that naming it thunderbolt something could turn some off to it for worrying that the tb2 could have similar problems.

That's possibly true then what do you they will name it?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I voted for other and went with the ReZound. I think it will be a 4.3" screen, 16GB internal and even though it is only supposed to support a 32GB sd card, you will be able to put a 64 in without issue. I also think it will be a LTE device that will become a world phone. I know call me crazy right?!?!

It is going to have an 8MP rear camera and a 2 MP front. THe screen is also going to be HD as mentioned and it will knock your socks off. It will dust the "prime" because of signal issues and because of the screen. beats by dre will be included including some cool headphones!

It will launch with GB and will get ICS in June or July of 2012 allowing you to get months of enjoyment out of it before Jellybean hits, and just when the complaining starts, the world will end as the Myans predicted thus rendering the point moot.

amidoingthisright?

I love going back into the beginning threads of a phone that I get to see the anticipation and the inevitable heartbreak and butthurt that some get...

ajnevares

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I voted for other and went with the ReZound. I think it will be a 4.3" screen, 16GB internal and even though it is only supposed to support a 32GB sd card, you will be able to put a 64 in without issue. I also think it will be a LTE device that will become a world phone. I know call me crazy right?!?!

It is going to have an 8MP rear camera and a 2 MP front. THe screen is also going to be HD as mentioned and it will knock your socks off. It will dust the "prime" because of signal issues and because of the screen. beats by dre will be included including some cool headphones!

It will launch with GB and will get ICS in June or July of 2012 allowing you to get months of enjoyment out of it before Jellybean hits, and just when the complaining starts, the world will end as the Myans predicted thus rendering the point moot.

No way, it will never happen! There will be no such phone released! What kind of name is "Rezound" anyway? That name will never fly!

:p

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Ooo let's start rumors about a rezound 2 that will never happen unless the guy that comes up with names decides to go MIA right before they need the name and they've got nothing else

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174